Women's Health Center
Women's Health Connection
Women's Health Connection is a resource network tailored to the special health needs of women. As a part of McCullough-Hyde Memorial Hospital's Women's Health Services, its purpose is to provide information and health resources to all women in the community. Begun in March 2001, membership represents Butler, Preble, Warren, Montgomery and Hamilton counties in Ohio, and Franklin and Union counties in Indiana. Members range in age from 20 to 90.
Members of Women's Health Connection enjoy a variety of benefits. As a member, you will:
- Get our newsletter, Health Words for Women, mailed directly to your home each quarter.
- Be entered into our library database, allowing you fast, easy and unlimited access to our health resource center.
- Receive discounts on all educational programs offered through Women's Health Services.
- Receive early notification of new programs, services and resource materials offered by Women's Health Services.
- Receive a special gift for joining Women's Health Connection.
For more information, please call the Women's Health Center at 513.524.5420.
Back to top