At McCullough-Hyde Memorial Hospital, physicians and staff are dedicated to providing care to patients as they move through the aging process. We also recognize that patients have specialized needs as they age.
That's why we offer a comprehensive range of services tailored to the needs of older patients. These services range from therapies and rehabilitation to specialist clinics.
We encourage patients moving through the aging process to take advantage of the array of services available to them.
Our senior services resource person
For more information on these and other services offered at McCullough-Hyde, please feel free to contact our senior services resource person at 513.524.5420.
Download our SAGE Senior Resource Guide.
Community health and support services
- Screening and education programs for prostate cancer, skin cancer and others.
- SAGE Group (Senior Action Exchange Group).
- McCullough-Hyde Hospital non emergency medical transportation van.
- Senior meals programs (Meals-on-Wheels).
- Caregivers support group.
- Healing Hearts support group.
- Advanced directives counseling.
- Patient billing support.
- Heart Helpline: 1.800.892.2119, prompt #6.
- Free physician referral services: 513.524.5460.
- "Lunch and Learn" education program.
Back to top