Occupational Health Services
The purpose of a pre-employment physical for a potential employee is to ascertain if that individual is fit to carry out the tasks of the job, and that they do not have underlying medical conditions that may increase their risk of harm.
Drug testing services
Employers have a duty to maintain a safe workplace and ensure that the public is protected from the effects of misuse of drugs and alcohol by employees. This is particularly important where employees work in safety-critical areas.
Work injury services
- Initial treatment of work injury.
- Coordination and case management of follow-up care.
- Plan for productivity during the employee's absence.
- Assist employees in returning to work quickly—often ahead of schedule—saving disability payments and salaries for replacement workers.
- Return-to-work examination.
- Physical and occupational therapy services.
- Employment physicals.
- Department of Transportation (DOT) physicals.
- Executive physicals.
- Respirator-fitness exams.
- Return-to-work exams.
- Onsite wellness screenings.
- Health fairs.
- Health education presentations.
- Health-risk appraisals.
- Screenings: cholesterol, PSA (prostate specific antigen), colon, glucose and other screenings.
Substance abuse screenings
- Urine testing (DOT and non-DOT).
- Breath alcohol.
- Random drug test pool.
- Ergonomic assessments by credentialed professionals to properly design the workplace with the objective of reducing injuries and improving the level of comfort.
Our experienced medical team understands the unique employee health needs of business. From assuring employee fitness, understanding job-specific physical requirements, and possessing the specialized equipment to perform industry-specific screenings, Ross Urgent Care Plus is the provider of choice for business.
For more information contact: 513.856.5944
Kenneth Keller, DO
Medical Director of Occupational Health Services
Matthew Birkle, MD
Medical Director of Urgent Care Services
Back to top