We care about our community, and strive to reach out by providing the following programs.
We offer tours to schools, scout troops and other organizations within the community. Please contact our Human Resources Department at 513.524.5333 for more information.
Meals on Wheels
Meals on Wheels volunteers provide hot, nutritious meals directly to the homes of individuals who qualify. Hot meals are available five days a week and frozen meals are available for weekends. For additional information on this program, please contact Butler County Elderly Services Program at 513.868.9281 or the Council on Aging of Southwestern Ohio at 513.721.1025.
Non emergency medical transportation van
The non emergency medical transport service provides transport for both medical and wellness needs.
The transport service is available for:
- Transport to McCullough-Hyde Hospital or McCullough-Hyde Medical Building
- Transport to a McCullough-Hyde medical staff physician's office
- Transport to a facility or office ordered by a McCullough-Hyde medical staff physician when service is not available at McCullough-Hyde Hospital
Pick-up areas include:
- Cities of Oxford and Hamilton and the Villages of College Corner and Camden.
- Townships of Oxford, Reily, Hanover and Milford.
Additional community services
We support a variety of community service programs on an annual basis, including mammography screening, skin cancer screening, prostate cancer screening, and women's health services.
For more information, contact your physician or call the hospital at 513.523.2111.
Back to top